- Come to the cinema only if you are healthy and show no symptoms of illness.
- Enter the event venue individually and disinfect your hands when entering, and put on a mask.
- o not touch your eyes, nose and mouth and follow the rules of hand hygiene, coughing and sneezing.
- Always keep a safe distance from each other (at least 1.5 m).
- The number of visitors is limited and the seats are set up so as to keep a distance of 1.5 m between spectators.
- There is a seating plan. Observe it.
- Follow the instructions given by the ticketing agents.
- Turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices that emit sound and/or light before the screening starts.
- Contactless (i.e. card) payment is recommended.
Thank you for following the above safety instructions and recommendations. Enjoy your film night!